With Spring comes weddings and “I do’s”. I love weddings and would probably make a good wedding planner. We were living in France when we got married. We had a dreamy castle wedding with our family and friends. It’s was such a special day and we have great memories from the day we said not I do but “OUI”.
I have noticed a change since we got married 7 years ago. I think weddings are getting more quirky and it’s all about doing something different.
For the bride getting the perfect dress is probably the most imporant thing. What’s the most important thing for the groom? That the bride is happy?! 😉 Or cool socks?!
Wedding favours come in all kinds of shapes now and even in paper bags, but doesn’t it look cool with this personal touch added?
Things have also moved on slightly from leaving disposable cameras on all tables. We’ve now entered a new area of iphones, instagram and hash tags..
With all the ideas you can find on the internet a wedding doesn’t have to cost a forturne. You just have to be creative and don’t forget to have some fun!
Did I forget something? Oh, yes of course! The RINGS! You are after all going to wear your ring every day for the rest of your life.
Even wedding rings are changing. Other metals like zirconium and titanium are being used. These metals provide an alternative choice to more ‘traditional’ metals such as gold and platinum.
In collaboration with Wedding Rings Direct,
I’m giving one happy couple the chance to win:
· Personal consultation with Wedding Rings Direct’s bespoke jewellery designer in their showroom or via Skype
This is open to all of my readers (tell your friends)
and all you have to do is leave a comment below.
Now, who’s getting hitched?!
Terms and Conditions
– One winning entry per giveaway
– Wedding Rings Direct accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or corrupted
– Wedding Rings Direct reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competition at any time
– The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
– Voucher much be redeemed within 12 months